Finally, I am back! I took a much needed break from blog land to focus on my new project... thirteen 20 five. It is my very own Etsy shop currently featuring unique earrings made by me!
thirteen 20 five is a shop that will eventually have a little bit of everything from jewelry, graphic prints, to custom invitations, art and more. I love designing and creating so stay tuned for new shop items and shop specials! : )
Check out thirteen 20 five now!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
I am loving the new issue of Adore Home! It is filled with beautiful images of colorful spaces and filled with great tips and inspiration.
For my series today, I wanted to share with you some design tips for updating your kitchen from interior designer Caitlin Wilson, who is featured in Adore Home. I recently met with a friend of mine who is doing some updating on her own kitchen and this article made me think of her and her space!
Interior Design Caitlin Wilson's 5 tips for
Transforming your bland kitchen into a stylish, chic one
1. "Update your old cabinets with a fresh coat of paint."- This is definitely the number one for inexpensive way to transform you kitchen.
2. "Add a back-splash, even if it's an inexpensive subway tile from the hardware store, it will make and amazing impact."
3. "Wallpaper instantly transforms kitchens by adding pattern to an otherwise simple space."
4. "Accessorize with pretty and functional pieces - bold dish towels, colorful spatulas and interesting bowls and books."
5. "Fresh flowers add a touch of life and color on basically no budget..."- And smell amazing!
Images from Adore Home Magazine of Caitlin's kitchen she designed. Love it! So clean and simple.
images from Adore Home
Posted by Ashley Falkenburg at 10:09 AM