Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lovely Wall Wednesday {Imperial Trellis Pattern}

The Imperial Trellis pattern is nothing new but it has been making a big statement in interiors lately.  I must say, I think I am falling in love!



It is everywhere from upholstery, drapery, accessories and even wall paper, which is what I am featuring today. I am loving this dining room below.  The trellis pattern can be a bit busy as with any pattern, but this design was executed perfectly!  It is balanced with the white color palette and simple forms in the space.  There are so many traditional elements in this space yet it has a clean modern feel, my favorite! 



Love it on the ceiling!


Black with the ghost imperial pattern, very classy!


 Great as an accent wall.


How do you feel about the imperial trellis pattern? I am so drawn to it, but I am not sure if I would use it on a large scale in my own space.  I do love it for the windows! That I just might do!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...