Thursday, April 28, 2011

Make Your Emails Pretty- For FREE!

While reading my daily blogs this morning I came across a post that I just had to share from a' la mode.  For a limited time MeebleMail is offering FREE personalized designer email templates. There are so many designs and fonts to choose from. Check it out here!

Sea Life

Basketweave Moderne

Nautical Blue

Brick

When you go to check out it will apply the free offer code and give you detailed instructions on how to place the template in your email! Very easy and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    Thanks so much for writing about MeebleMail. I am so glad you like what we're doing. I'd love to hear from you if you have suggestions for the site.

    Happy Emailing!

    Sharon Gaffney
    Co-Founder
    MeebleMail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...