Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bike Storage/Art

So I must admit when I got my bike, it sat in the living room for a few days (I live in an apartment). I loved it so much that I didn't want to put it outside, crazy, maybe but I think bikes are beautiful and if it is like anything else that you enjoy you should be able to enjoy it all the time right? Why not feature a beautifully designed bike as a work of art to enjoy while not riding?

Knife and Saw has a gorgeous solution for storing your bike when not in use and it is a beautiful work of art!  Introducing the BIKE SHELF...





A company called Cycloc also offers a unique way to display your bike on the wall that is more budget friendly and comes in several colors. 



There are many more ways to store your bike, mine sadly is now on the patio, but I sure would love a Bike Shelf

Do you have something that you display in your home that is unexpected? If so, email me and I might feature you on my blog!

ashleyfalkenburginteriors@gmail.com

Thanks!
-Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...